Learn to make elegant brass and crystal hoops in this beginner friendly 2-hour workshop led by Rhiannon Saunders.
Register: Must register in advance online at https://www.allhandsworkshops.com/events/2019/1/15/hammered-brass-earring
In this workshop, we will:
- learn techniques for shaping and wrapping brass wire
- gain confidence in hammering metals
- make and shape earring designs provided or a design of your own
- set stones of your choice
The following supplies are included:
- brass wire
- drilled gemstones and raw crystals
- needle nose, round nose, cutting and double round pliers
- steal plate and hammer
You can bring:
- If you have drilled stones/beads/crystals you’d like to make into earrings, you are welcome to bring those, however a beautiful selection will be provided.
You will go home with:
- 2 pairs of earrings! A pair of brass earrings and a pair of crystal hoops.
About Rhiannon Saunders
Rhiannon has been making jewelry for as long as she can remember. Jewelry making has always been a way to escape from her everyday life. By using her hands, she accesses a higher level of focus and creativity that allows her to better connect to herself. She looks forward to sharing this art with others!
Tuesday, January 15 at 7:00pm to 9:00pm
All Hands Workshops 514a Front Street
No recent activity