Prepare for a productive and meaning-filled 2019 by starting a bullet journal! Learn how to adapt the broad framework of this revolutionary productivity system to your personal goals and work style.
Registration: Must register in advance online at https://www.allhandsworkshops.com/events/2019/1/12/intro-to-bullet-journaling
In this workshop, we will:
- set up an index of icons for tasks, events, appointments, ideas, etc
- create annual, monthly, weekly and daily spreads
- create a variety of habit trackers
- learn how to migrate unfinished tasks from one week/month to the next
- embellish your pages with hand lettering and color (optional)
The following supplies are included:
- scratch paper to plan out your spreads
- magazines to pull decorative images from
Please bring with you:
- an empty notebook that is easy to carry, preferably with a dot grid
- your favorite pen(s)
You will go home with:
a personalized bullet journal ready to use for 2019
a packet of example bullet journal spreads and helpful resources
practical tips and insights into how to use this "mindfulness practice disguised as a productivity system"
Participants will be able to "test drive" some of Kendra's favorite pens during the workshop.
About Kendra Dosenbach
Kendra is the Founder and Owner of All Hands Workshops, which was born out of her desire to build her own and others' creative capacity. Ever the renaissance soul, Kendra has an insatiable appetite for designing and creating beautiful objects and environments. She approaches making as meditation and believes it is powerful medicine for personal and collective well-being. She has lived in many parts of the country and the world and is grateful to now be growing her family and her business in Santa Cruz, California.
Saturday, January 12 at 2:00pm to 4:00pm
All Hands Workshops 514a Front Street