Paint a pretty watercolor floral bouquet with artist Jessica Pidcock.
Enjoy some creative r&r while being guided step by step to paint a decorative floral arrangement with watercolors. This workshop is for all skill levels. No experience required.
Registration: Must register in advance online at https://www.allhandsworkshops.com/events/2019/1/12/watercolor-florals
In this workshop, we will:
- learn the basic strokes and shapes needed to paint various kinds of flowers and leaves
- move from painting individual flowers to composing a painted bouquet or wreath
- experiment with wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry watercolor techniques
- go over how to mix your own custom colors
The following supplies are included:
- a set of watercolors and paintbrush to keep
- communal watercolor palettes to use in the workshop
- various sized paintbrushes to use in the workshop
You can bring:
- your own favorite paintbrushes, if you have some
About Jessica Pidcock
Jessica graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design with her BFA in painting in 2013 and shortly after moved to Colorado Springs, Colorado. With her primary focus being abstract art, she took part in many shows and galleries, even curating a couple of her own with fellow artists. She enjoys taking on commissions to keep herself working in multiple mediums and styles, although watercolors were what sparked her love of painting when she was a child and have been a consistent favorite throughout her life. Now based in Santa Cruz with her husband and daughter, she is continuing to pursue her passion for teaching and painting.
Saturday, January 12 at 10:00am to 12:00pm
All Hands Workshops 514a Front Street